The Spica network consists of lecturers and researchers from seven Nordic institutions. From east to west, they are:
University of Oulu
- Johanna Lampinen Spica keywords: Global education, comparative education
- Katri Jokikokko Spica keywords: Intercultural learning and competence
University of South-Eastern Norway
- Åsmund Aamaas Spica keywords: Diversity in education, education for sustainable development, internationalization, coordinator of the network.
- Karl Christian Alvestad Spica keywords: Uses of the past, Vikings and medieval history, medievalism, history didactics
- Tuva Skjelbred Nodeland Spica keywords: Diversity in education, education for sustainable development, online teaching
UCL University College
- Marie Bonde Olesen Spica keywords: Internationalization, history, social studies
- Poul Kjær Lauridsen Spica keywords: Digital tools, Google Sites, UNESCO, video production
University of the Faroe Islands
- Poul Guttesen Spica keywords: Theoretical questions, worldviews and ethics
- Hans Harryson Spica keywords: Comparative education
- Rúna í Skála
University of Iceland
- Anh Dao Tran Spica keywords: Critical pedagogy, diversity, migration, integration.
- Kristín Norðdahl Spica keywords: Place-based education, outdoor education, biology education, sustainability education
- Samúel Currey Lefever Spica keywords: Second language teaching, language learning and issues of language, culture and identity.
- Charlotte Eliza Wolff