The Spica network consists of lecturers and researchers from seven Nordic institutions. From east to west, they are:
University of Oulu
- Johanna Lampinen Spica keywords: Global education, comparative education
- Katri Jokikokko Spica keywords: Intercultural learning and competence
- Agneta Rehn Spica keywords: Biology, science education
- Kerstin Sonesson Spica keywords: Climate education, education for sustainable development, challenge-based learning
Univeristy of South-Eastern Norway
- Roar Kråkenes Spica keywords: Geoscience, landscape, astronomy
- Tuva Skjelbred Nodeland Spica keywords: Diversity in education, education for sustainable development, online teaching
- Åsmund Aamaas Spica keywords: Diversity in education, education for sustainable development, internationalisation, coordinator of the network.
University College Lillebælt
- Ingelise Jensen Spica keywords: Second-language teaching, UNESCO, culture.
- Poul Kjær Lauridsen Spica keywords: Digital tools, Google Sites, UNESCO, video production
University of the Faroe Islands
- Mikkjal Mikkelsen Spica keywords: Science education, geoscience, landscape.
- Poul Guttesen Spica keywords: Theoretical questions, worldviews and ethics
University of Iceland
- Anh Dao Tran Spica keywords: Critical pedagogy, diversity, migration, integration.
- Kristín Norðdahl Spica keywords: Place-based education, outdoor education, biology education, sustainability education
- Samúel Currey Lefever Spica keywords: Second language teaching, language learning and issues of language, culture and identity.